Saturday, May 28, 2005

Glass, Goldfish, and Galaxy Quest

Well, I spoke too soon about getting better--I broke 4 of the goldfish pieces tonight, so I have to re-trace and recut them :(. I hate it when I waste glass like that, but I'll find something to do with them later on. My teacher Rumi does mosaics, so probably something like that is how these little scraps of glass are going to end up.

On the other hand, Galaxy Quest is on, which is a fun little movie. So while I'm redoing those pieces, at least there's some decent entertainment in the background. Alan Rickman is too funny!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jodie said...

He's also the sexiest actor around (IMHO) :D But my favorite of the movies he's done is Sense and Sensibility. Although he was also perfect as the voice of the robot in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger thalarctos said...

I agree :)! I'll have to see those movies you mentioned; I haven't seen either one yet. But I'm impressed at his versatility; he can play dramatic bad guy or comic hero equally well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home