Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sky sounds

Previously, I have recommended Iain's radio program, but tonight's should be especially worth listening to. 12 midnight to 3AM Monday on KBCS 91.3 FM Bellevue/Seattle, or streaming here.

From his email:

"Maps of the sky--pieces of music that are somehow related to the constellations and other lovely patterns we project into the heavens."

One of my favorites is in the lineup, although I don't know what time he will play it: "Grande Ourse (The Great Bear)", by Iancu Dumitrescu.

Next week, I will be a guest in the studio for his "Animal Sounds" program. More details to follow. UPDATE: 6/20--Maybe. The program may be rescheduled until November, after I get back from the East Coast. More info as I know it. UPDATE: 6/26: It is definitely postponed, because another source is unavailable. Iain will reschedule it for after my return at the end of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home