Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Drinking Liberally, Philadelphia

Well, I got to do something tonight I have been looking forward to for a very long time--I got to Philadelphia's Drinking Liberally for the first time (hopefully, not for the last).

I had a very good seat between Atrios and BooMan, both of whom I was introduced to for the first time, and got to meet several nice, friendly, smart and interesting people from outside blogspace as well, including a sociologist and a political consultant. Good drink, good people, good conversation--it's a shame not to have been coming to this all along, but the transportation gods have not smiled upon me for most of my stay here. Tonight, though, was a very nice way of wrapping it up, and meeting people I'd like to see again when I come back to Philly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home