Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Our small press Web page is up!

While I've been working hard on my end of the book (and other things!), my partner Dorothy has been working equally hard on getting the Web page set up, and now she has some pages up and ready to look at.

If you're interested in the intersection of science and CAM (complementary and alternative medicine), you'd be very welcome to browse our site: Helarctos Press.

We're working like crazy to get our first book, on massage research literacy (how to read a medical research article), finished and delivered, in and around the process of my graduation. Some representative sample pages are accessible from this page, if you'd like to see my writing :).

Although I didn't plan for everything to converge as it is (finishing the book, finishing my dissertation, finishing the sun bear slides), it's been an exhilarating ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home