Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday

A drama in 3 acts.

Act I: making applesauce with friends.























Act II: an unexpected discovery at the bead store.

I stopped in to look for a mountain climber charm to top off a clock Dale made commemorating my friend and colleage Damian; what they had instead was a fossil shark tooth!



Act III: Fuck.

Opened my email for the first time today. An old friend, who I thought was making a good recovery in hospital, just entered hospice.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a donut for you silly cunt.
Talecris indeed.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger thalarctos said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger thalarctos said...

Thin-skinned AND a misogynist. You're quite a catch, Eric.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate Women.
I don't even hate you.
Mild dislike maybe.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger thalarctos said...

If you have anything to comment about my posts here, Eric, feel free to do so, as long as you keep it civil. Calling me a "cunt" doesn't qualify under that heuristic, by the way, and I won't tolerate it in my space.

But this is not the place for arguing about how you're Pharyngula's dumbest troll; take it back there to that thread if you have anything to say on that topic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home