Saturday, August 06, 2005

So much death lately

Part of the reason I haven't been blogging and have been so out of sorts.

So as an antidote, I think I will blog about life, specifically the reproductive biology aspect. Part of my research involves creating comparative anatomy information systems, and one of the reasons that we know so many things about human biology from mammals, and vice versa, is that as mammals, we all share some underlying reproductive similarities, along with specific differences. My interest is in gathering common information about mammalian reproduction, and implementing it in a system that can be used to promote reproduction in endangered species.

So without any further ado, it's time for Pap smear blogging!

"We shan't save all we should like to, but we shall save a great deal more than if we had never tried." - Sir Peter Scott, founder of the World Wildlife Fund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home