Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006!

I hope that this will be a year filled with happiness and good will. It's going to be a busy one, that's for sure. I'm making a push to finish my dissertation and graduate in June; I'm TA-ing a course in public health informatics and applying for post-docs, and I'm finally finishing a book that I've been working on for almost a decade. Paradoxically, I plan to blog more regularly, as well--my writing needs honing, and I find that writing on the web is good discipline for me that way. So I expect this to be a very good and productive year, and I wish that for everyone else as well.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger thalarctos said...

thanks! it is funny how different the process has been from what I expected, but it is working out in the right way.

I will be glad when it is done, though. this kind of writing is just a bit more isolating than I like it to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home