Saturday, March 18, 2006

We shall see

The blur that has been the last two months has paid off in academic writing, at least--I've got the following submissions out for different conferences. In a few weeks, I'll learn whether any or all of them is accepted.

"A Graphical User Interface for a Comparative Anatomy Information System: Design, Implementation and Usage Scenarios"

"Bearly Different? An Application of the Structural Difference Method to an Ursine Reproductive Conservation Initiative"

"The Evolution of Medical Massage in the Research Literature: A Bibliometric Analysis of Publication Trends in Journal Articles"

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Best of luck to you. There are times I love scientific writing, other times I hate it. Everytime, I hope that it pays off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home